I love to bake and thought in this blog post I would share my favourite brownie recipe. This recipe is a hit with my kids and I love to make it to take on picnics at the park after school. I hope you enjoy!
Sam's chewy chocolate brownie recipe :)
- 250 g butter
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup coco
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup choc chips (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, line a baking tray.
- Melt butter on a medium heat in a saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, add the eggs 1 by 1 stirring consistently.
- Add flour and coco powder and stir until well combined. Stir in vanilla. Add choc chips (optional)
- Spread the prepared mixture into the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, set aside to cool. Dust with more coco. This tastes delicious served with fresh cream and strawberries.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, I would love to see your Brownie pics, make sure to tag me at Benestar Sandals Australia.